Monday, April 8, 2013

My two great paying survey faves

If I were asked about taking surveys for extra money I would have several recommendations of really great legit survey sites for anyone to get started today. There are some things you need to know about surveys.

First you need to realize that just because taking surveys is easy and usually pretty quick it is serious business for the companies that have these surveys created. These companies only do this to get the general opinions of people who are serious about wanting to make a difference in product development and marketing.

1. You will not always qualify for every survey. You will often go through one to five pages before you find out you don't qualify for a survey. What does it mean when you don't qualify? It simply means you either don't meet the demographics for the survey or they already have enough responses from your demographic, 

2. You need to be patient. You cannot expect to start taking surveys today and see money in your account tomorrow. Most of these sites go by points that transfer into dollars/money once you reach a certain amount. This can range from $10 to $50 depending on the survey site. 

3. You need to be diligent and persistent. You need to set aside some time every single day to take surveys to be successful. If you fail to take this time you might miss out on a good survey or even product test where you get free stuff to try and then provide your opinion via a followup survey. Expect to spend a minimum of five minutes per survey at least. Most sites will between five and ten ready to take daily. You might qualify for one a day or you might qualify only for one a week. Again patience, diligence and persistence pays.

4. You are not going to make enough to quit your job. At most you will generate between $50 and $250 a month doing surveys. It's not enough to quit your job but it can help you pay a bill or two, save back some money for a vacation or use to buy something you want.

I am a member of more than 20 survey sites. I lost count long ago. I get overwhelmed some days due to the fact that I also have a freelance writing job that is my primary source of income. I do what I can when I can and I usually generate between $10 and $100 per month just dabbling with them all. I seldom take surveys every day even though I should. When I did I was able to almost double what I made on most of the sites. It's mostly fun, so why not make a little change for having fun and being part of this important process.

These are my two faves:

1) GlobalTestMarket - Pays $50 once you reach 1000 points. It can take me one month to three months depending on how many surveys I take and qualify for to get to 1000 points. They pay by check consistently when you request your earnings. I have been with them for over 10 years and they have never missed a beat for me. 

Take Surveys at GlobalTestMarket Sign up with GlobalTestMarket to receive cash for online surveys and help make a difference.

2) Ipsos Survey Panel - This one is another great paying survey site. I make between $25 and $50 every month or every other month with this site. Usually I cash out at $25. You might prefer to save up your points for six to twelve months and then cash out for much more. You get paid via Paypal or you can choose to cash out at $10 if you choose to take it in an Amazon gift card or you can give it to one of the charities affiliated with Ipsos. There are other options that vary now and then like using 250 points to enter a sweepstakes for $750 or more. It depends on how you want to get paid or how you want to spend your points. There are several different ways to spend points.

Join the Ipsos Survey Panel

Stay tuned for another post on more surveys and extraneous ways I make real money or get electronic gift certificates for doing tasks, taking surveys, reading emails and testing miscellaneous products. I may add more to this post this week so check back frequently if you want more about making a few extra bucks taking surveys.



2 comments:

Trin's Mega said...

Thanks for all the great information!! Love it!

CeLeste Christopher said...

You are most welcome Trin Mega. There is more to come. Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog.